Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ABull

........

Recommended Posts

I think you always write songs with a good hook to them, and this one is no exception.  I like your style of composing and singing (I liked the vocal harmonies).

The mix sounded good to me - nice job there.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/21/2020 at 3:30 PM, Douglas Kirby said:

I think you always write songs with a good hook to them, and this one is no exception.  I like your style of composing and singing (I liked the vocal harmonies).

The mix sounded good to me - nice job there.

Thanks Douglas -- I appreciate your listening and commenting~~Allan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/22/2020 at 5:23 AM, Paul Bush said:

So many influences in this song , bops about and kept me going  great song .

Hey thanks Paul.

Edited by ABull

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi - good song, as someone says, bops along nicely - i think my only comment would be the drums - they sound a little boxy and dead to me. Otherwise, all good

Nigel

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Blimey, mate, those vocals! You have a really great voice and this melody makes great use of it. I envy your falsetto skills, very nice. The mix is really nice, clean but smooth, nothing harsh about it. 

I'd consider pushing that awesome falsetto high harmony back a bit in the chorus, it seems to me that  it's burying the lead vocal.

Love your stuff!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/1/2020 at 9:16 AM, Kevin Walsh said:

Blimey, mate, those vocals! You have a really great voice and this melody makes great use of it. I envy your falsetto skills, very nice. The mix is really nice, clean but smooth, nothing harsh about it. 

I'd consider pushing that awesome falsetto high harmony back a bit in the chorus, it seems to me that  it's burying the lead vocal.

Love your stuff!

Hi Kevin, glad you like those vox and I appreciate your telling me -- I'll keep your comments about the falsetto in mind for a new mix -- you say love your stuff and I say back at ya mate~~Allan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Allan,

Great hook and backing vocals complimenting an excellent song.

Beatlesque to my ears in the middle + love the guitar solo.

Thanks for sharing.

Good Job!

regards

Paul

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/6/2020 at 4:18 PM, thegaltieribrothers said:

Hi Allan,

Great hook and backing vocals complimenting an excellent song.

Beatlesque to my ears in the middle + love the guitar solo.

Thanks for sharing.

Good Job!

regards

Paul

Thanks Paul, as your work is of such high quality I truly appreciate your listening and commenting.  And hey, thanks for digging that guitar solo and that bridge!  As always, I look forward to hearing your next song post, mate~~Allan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Allen ,

Love your vocals on this . I'm a non vocalist but if I could sing I would be happy if I had a voice that had the depth and quality of your abilities on  vocals .

I really dug the changes in your arrangement . At 1:29 that change up was unexpected. As it played out it really drew me in as a listener . Before I left your song page I wound up giving that song section a few more listens .

Yeah very good ! I enjoyed your tune ,

 

Kenny

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...