SOLVED - Cakewalk not loading latest version of Reaktor

CbB is opening version 6.2.2 of Reaktor as oppossed to 6.4, which is the latest. I deleted the .dll files (I had it installed twice on my vst folder and a sub-folder), reinstalled from Native Acces, reset and rescanned all plugins but it's still loading the older version of the plugin. Any tips?

Working fine in other DAWs.

Edited by Esteban Villanova

The path to the dll loaded by Cakewalk may be viewed

• in the plug-in properties in the VST2 drop down above the plug-in UI. Click the details button in plug-in properties
  • in the Plug-in manager. Click on the plug-in name to display the path in the Filename entry at the bottom of the screen

It is also part of the data displayed in the VST Inventory tool I wrote. This tool is available on my Google page.

45 minutes ago, scook said:

The path to the dll loaded by Cakewalk may be viewed

• in the plug-in properties in the VST2 drop down above the plug-in UI. Click the details button in plug-in properties
  • in the Plug-in manager. Click on the plug-in name to display the path in the Filename entry at the bottom of the screen

It is also part of the data displayed in the VST Inventory tool I wrote. This tool is available on my Google page.

Thank you! that did it after I went nuclear and did a clean install with no success. I actually had a previous version in another sub folder...