Jami's Progress

57Gregy

12 minutes ago, 57Gregy said:

Jami didn't make it. She died Friday night.

I wasn't on the forum when you first started this thread. This is the first I knew about it. I've lost several family members to pancreatic cancer and I know it's one of the worst forms there is.

I'm sorry she didn't make it Greg. I wish it would have turned out different. Condolences to you, her friends, and family.

So sorry to hear this Greg in thoughts and prayers.

We've all gotta go some time but none of us wants our number to be called until way into the future. It's tough loosing someone you care for.

I just had news of my 34 year old nephew who we thought had given up drinking. His liver is ruined. He is on 24/7 hour kidney dialysis. On the top of the liver transplant list.On a scale of 1-40 with 1 being the best his liver is a 39. Today they had to take fluid off of his heart. Hopefully soon they will find someone soon who no longer needs a liver.

34 is just too young to die. If you're hitting the hard whiskey don't think it can't catch up to you, even at 34. Thoughts and prayers much appreciated.

Thanks, folks. Her mother/my room mate is taking it very hard.
Jami's husband and her kids were going to drive out to Cape Hatteras tomorrow and scatter her ashes from atop the Hatteras lighthouse. Jami had a fondness for lighthouses. Just discovered that it is closed until sometime in October.
@Tim Smith My friend Sean died in December from the same disease at the age of 50. Hoping for a better outcome for your friend.