Sign in to follow this  
Brian Walton

Vegas Movie Stuido 15 - Free (today only)

Not working for me.  Either they ran out or it's limited to an area?

Not really an issue.  I think I have it. 

3 hours ago, Leslie Fuller said:

Sorry, i meant when you get to the stage of logging into, or creating a Magix account to claim the giveaway, there is a site maintenance error.

yeah. i am getting same error as everyone else. its not working on the magix site.

They had massive demand that blew up the servers.  If you signed up you can get it by doing this:

Those who signed up during the giveaway please contact the developer affiliate@magix.net with the subject line "GOTD license" to get your serial. Thank you!

Again we GREATLY apologize for the inconvenience.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, kevin H said:

In my attempt to fix link Vegas-movie-stud took me a completely different website I’m going to have to explain now 😂 

What an odd link anyway. Everything is the full word except "studio"!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Esteban Villanova said:

Emailed them and they haven’t responded. If they don’t I will never buy anything from them again for false advertising and lack of professionalism.

I've got the reply with my serial so you can either wait a bit more or send them a follow up email and you should get it eventually.

• Like 1

I never got a reply from affiliate@magix.net so I contacted Magix sales and got a sorry can't help you reply. Win some lose some. Since the registration of the email did go through I asked them to delete the account that was created and they assured me my email address wasn't sold to a 3rd party.