Help with plugin sounds in a single track

Shivali

Hi everyone, I'm new to Cakewalk and starting my learning, have a question, i have a vst with different sounds on it, birds, rain, thunder, etc. Also has the capacity to pan the different sounds. I made a recording but in the end it only recorded one single sound, plane, no variations, no panning, no effects. Where should i go to set this so in one track, it could be possible to hear all the combinations of a single vst. The plugin i'm using is Serenity by Quiet Music

Thanks

Serenity no effects.jpg

Edited by Shivali

I asked the same question to Quiet Music and they answered something i can't comprehend, maybe you could help me with it:

"Hello, when you press the field recordings directly in the interface they play continuously, to sequence the field recordings you can use notes C-1 to F-1 in the Piano roll"

How can this solve the fact that i dont hear the different sounds within the plugin?

According to the website, "Note: To sequence the field recordings you can use notes C-1 to F-1 in the Piano roll."  I did not download "Serenity," but it seems to be saying that to play the different sounds, create a song using the notes from C-1 to F-1.  They specify using the piano roll, but I assume you can also use a keyboard controller. 

Your image shows the virtual computer keyboard.  Did you try the virtual music [aka piano] keyboard?

image.png.c8c42a26456ba531b5ba107185da4bb9.png

Edited by User 905133
to add an image
  • Like 1