Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Amicus717

Forum text weirdness

Recommended Posts

Is anyone else experiencing any kind of text spacing problems when typing a forum message? I find that every few words I have to hit the space bar more than a few times to shift the cursor over, and the finished post will look okay in one browser, but in other browser will have instances of excessive spaces between some words and no space between others. I’ve even noticed older posts from a few months ago will have some spacing issues when I call them up.  
 

Anyone else seeing this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

N      o. Every     th    ing seems t           o    be wor      king O                               K       he     re.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

iap_300x300.2174325122_ldng4gko.jpg

spacebar.jpg

Ok, my normal replies as an IT consultant:

  • Clean your keyboard
  • If it's wireless, change the battery
  • If it's not, it's probably time for a new keyboard
  • Stop blaming innocent forums 😜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, craigb said:
  • Stop blaming innocent forum members like Bapu😜

Fixed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, craigb said:

 

iap_300x300.2174325122_ldng4gko.jpg

spacebar.jpg

Ok, my normal replies as an IT consultant:

  • Clean your keyboard
  • If it's wireless, change the battery
  • If it's not, it's probably time for a new keyboard
  • Stop blaming innocent forums 😜

Naw, this happens on multiple computers, and manifests differently   if I'm typing on my phone or one of my home computers.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Amicus717 said:

Is anyone else experiencing any kind of text spacing problems when typing a forum message? I find that every few words I have to hit the space bar more than a few times to shift the cursor over, and the finished post will look okay in one browser, but in other browser will have instances of excessive spaces between some words and no space between others. I’ve even noticed older posts from a few months ago will have some spacing issues when I call them up.  
 

Anyone else seeing this?

Yes Amicus, and it's quite annoying, Not quite sure what's causing it, but it only happens in the cakewalk forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Mesh said:

Yes Amicus, and it's quite annoying, Not quite sure what's causing it, but it only happens in the cakewalk forum.

My experience also. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Mesh said:

Yes Amicus, and it's quite annoying, Not quite sure what's causing it, but it only happens in the cakewalk forum.

 

14 hours ago, Amicus717 said:

My experience also. 

Are you guys both still using Netscape Navigator?

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, S.L.I.P. said:

everything is working great since I updated to 1993.3.7

11529751804.jpg

A man living on the edge

 

 

of the 20th Century

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bapu said:

 

Are you guys both still using Netscape Navigator?

Why yes, I am...isn't that the latest/greatest?

I'm rocking this little baby here too, and only takes minutes to get online. Don't be jealous now!   😏

SUP2730.jpg 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...