Jump to content
Paul Young

Izotope Nectar 3 for $29

Recommended Posts

That's a very good deal indeed. If I didn't have it already I would be all over that.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is Nectar 3   included in Ozone  9 Advanced? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mesh said:

Is Nectar 3   included in Ozone  9 Advanced? 

Nope, its a separate plugin like Neutron 3.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Hillmy....on my way to spend $29. :)

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Mesh said:

Thanks Hillmy....on my way to spend $29. :)

 

Yeah if you ain't got, then now it's time to get it!!

No-Brainer here!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bought it from Guitar Center.

The usual iZotope routine, but in this case it's supposed to include Yet Another License For Melodyne Essentials, any quick hints on how I obtain that?.

I think I already have 2 of them. I'm starting to think I could perhaps defray some of my cost of Nectar 3?

Wow, this feels like an iZotope graduation. Even though I own licenses for Iris 2 and Breaktweaker, as well as Phoenix Stereo and Excalibur, this is the first non-Elemental iZotope suite I've obtained a license for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Starship Krupa said:

Bought it from Guitar Center.

The usual iZotope routine, but in this case it's supposed to include Yet Another License For Melodyne Essentials, any quick hints on how I obtain that?.

I think I already have 2 of them. I'm starting to think I could perhaps defray some of my cost of Nectar 3?

Wow, this feels like an iZotope graduation. Even though I own licenses for Iris 2 and Breaktweaker, as well as Phoenix Stereo and Excalibur, this is the first non-Elemental iZotope suite I've obtained a license for.

Use this link https://www.izotope.com/en/lp/redeem/nectar-3.html to redeem Melodyne Essentials

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Cat Schrodinger said:

It's all a bit of a haze and a mystery to me now as I reflect about it. Incidentally, my order status 4 hrs later is still 'processing'. I'll post here again if a license arrives any time soon.

Cat, did you get a licence?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I think I accidentally bought it again but I think the Elements version has the same plugin name.  I got plenty of those free Melodyne licenses.  That sad thing is no W7 support so I can only put it on one system.  If you have a version that cost money like Editor 4 don't install the free Melodyne 5 because it will overwrite your existing version.  I'm not sure if I will ever upgrade. I don't record vocals and would only use it to transcribe midi.  Live and FL Studio have something similar.

Edited by Paul Young

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Tezza said:

Cat, did you get a licence?

Sorry for my slow response, Tezza.

Short answer: No.

Longer answer:

My order was placed over 20 hrs ago. The order verification email that came shortly after placing the order states that all orders are subject to billing verification. It also says that it's a digital download and that most are delivered via email within a few hours. My order status is still at 'Processing'.

At this stage I'm wondering if not using a VPN or false address like some others were able to successfully order and receive a license with will eventually result in my billing info being not verified. I'm less optimistic than I was yesterday, but still hopeful. I realize this might not inspire hope for others trying from Australia though.

Edited by Cat Schrodinger
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Cat Schrodinger said:

Sorry for my slow response, Tezza.

Short answer: No.

Longer answer:

My order was placed over 20 hrs ago. The order verification email that came shortly after placing the order states that all orders are subject to billing verification. It also says that it's a digital download and that most are delivered via email within a few hours. My order status is still at 'Processing'.

At this stage I'm wondering if not using a VPN or false address like some others were able to successfully order and receive a license with will eventually result in my billing info being not verified. I'm less optimistic than I was yesterday, but still hopeful. I realize this might not inspire hope for others trying from Australia though.

Exactly the same for me in the UK - just hoping they get things sorted out after the weekend!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, GroverKen said:

Exactly the same for me in the UK - just hoping they get things sorted out after the weekend!

According to someone posting about this deal on reddit who contacted support, they were told that the system takes longer to process orders for first time buyers, and that a code will be sent within a couple of hours of the payment processing. After contacting support a second time they were told that there's a 1-2 business day manual processing time and that they don't work on weekends, after which it'll take up to 24 hrs for the code to be sent.

I'm not ecactly sure of what to make of all that. But I think the basic gist is that it could be a few days yet before an outcome is known.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hoping that’s true - although I would have thought that paying by PayPal would have been OK. Payment was processed immediately!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GroverKen said:

Payment was processed immediately!

Yeah they ready to take your money!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Hillmy said:

It looks like price just went back up!

This could have been a MF pricing glitch and iZotope did come back with "WTF are you doing over there??"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mettelus said:

This could have been a MF pricing glitch and iZotope did come back with "WTF are you doing over there??"

That's why I act FAST when I see something like that, lol. It is how I got Synthmaster ONE crossgrade for FREE at the main website! 😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...