Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
S.L.I.P.

Reaper 5.97 - ARA(2) is finally here

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

Congratulations¬† I thinkūüėź

Yes, very. Me an my lover just picked out the most perfect name... Greg Hendershott...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

Are you happy now I reached over 500 posts in this thread.

dabc5-1526976245-800.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WOW¬† this thread went into the crapper real fast ...ūüėÜ

Hey if it makes you feel any better , I have seen a few newspaper clippings of my gigs lining a parakeet cage  in a pet store once  so the birds  could crap on them ..

Now I know the difference between highly sensitive and hypersensitive ūü§£

Any way thanks for the heads up , My copy of Reaper has just been updated .

Kenny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, S.L.I.P. said:

Yes, very. Me an my lover just picked out the most perfect name... Greg Hendershott...

I thought it would of been Needs More Cowbell¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† ūüôĄ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Bapu said:

Strange, in person Noel freely talked about Reaper and Studio One and did not once slam either one.

I doubt that it was Noel who moved it.

 

¬†BTW I think you might¬†¬†have dropped¬†something just thereūüėČ....

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, paulo said:

I doubt that it was Noel who moved it.

 

¬†BTW I think you might¬†¬†have dropped¬†something just thereūüėČ....

 

 

Zacto. The inmates are running the asylum.

(and making up rules to boot)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Paulo, I'm perfectly aware of what I dropped.

 

 

The ball.

 

 

Long ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Kenny Wilson said:

WOW¬† this thread went into the crapper real fast ...ūüėÜ

Hey if it makes you feel any better , I have seen a few newspaper clippings of my gigs lining a parakeet cage  in a pet store once  so the birds  could crap on them ..

Now I know the difference between highly sensitive and hypersensitive ūü§£

Any way thanks for the heads up , My copy of Reaper has just been updated .

Kenny

lockherup-gty.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bapu said:

Paulo, I'm perfectly aware of what I dropped.

 

 

The ball.

 

 

Long ago.

Just the one? 

Mebbe you should seek medical advice.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear Abby what happened to my thread ?

DearAbby.jpg?w=658&h=371

 

Dear S.L.I.P.       You are in the Coffee House.

Do your self a favor and  run for your life ,

While you still can

Kenny

Edited by Kenny Wilson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, S.L.I.P. said:

Doctor%20on%20call_medicaladvice_solmant

She is cute in a cartoonish way :)
My luck is I would call and get a male doc to talk to :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

She is cute in a cartoonish way :)
My luck is I would call and get a male doc to talk to :(

event-featured-Emily-Wright-1544209740-4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

√ó
√ó
  • Create New...