Frei Geist

VIRUS TI WILL NOT START UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES

I allready have a new Problem now lol. Now after virus run my Drum VSt dont work anymore lol. But i think i get it run.

If i start like 30 of this Errors appear.

v8.JPG

Edited by Frei Geist

That looks like a SynthEdit error.

The faster you can replace 32bit SynthEdit plug-ins the better.

This is probably a permissions problem.

Either run Cakewalk as administrator and/or move the plug-ins to a place that does not require administrator privileges to write to disk.

Some SynthEdit plug-ins just need to run as administrator one time to write out all the modules to disk.

Others constantly write to disk.

• Thanks 1

It is your machine.

Configure it as you see fit.

The plug-in is not part of Cakewalk.

• Thanks 1

If i add this VST new the Drummachine it starts again. I dont even understand whats the matter. I even start trying a new Project with ne VST path and same errors.

Edited by Frei Geist

Hello Scook. Its me again with a new Matter. Finally i made it all run. But if i open the Virus Ti controll center it hang up. i can make a screen and restart computer. But cakewalk hang up. I cant restart or end it. It loads endless, and freeze. I must make restart than. You cant see in the Picture but the Mouse shows this blue Loading circle. I allready changed the Buffer sIZE; BUT IF I START CAKEWALK NEW ITS changed again. So anyway, it is not a real matter and in my old sonar it worked too with different buffer size.

1111dffdfd.thumb.JPG.2bb1a5d2c43903fd45555702da97823b.JPG

I don't know anything about Virus hardware or software.

The interface buffer size setting in Cakewalk is in Preferences > Audio > Driver Settings

I got it allready. As i said, it was not about the Buffer. Its a well known Virus Error. But not so important. But anytime i solve a Problem 2 new will appear.

If anyone have any questions regarding Access Virus TI/TI2 and its VSTi Virus Control plugin and work in Cakewalk - I will try to help as I personally use Virus TI2 in Cakewalk. Is there any other Virus users here?