VIRUS TI WILL NOT START UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES

Frei Geist

So. Since 10 Years i use Sonar 7 home and was happy with it. Sadly theres no more support, so i loaded this Cakewalk. it has good Options. But I CANT no matter what i tryed, and i tryed all. It will not start my Virus TI! I finnaly made it somehow it did not freeze if i it will load it stucks at this:

virus.JPG

v2.JPG

Edited by Frei Geist

The clue is the standard VST header is not above the plug-in, instead it has a BitBridge header.

32bit plug-ins have (32-bit) appended to their name in the plug-in lists.

The plug-in manager will show the path to the 32bit plug-in in the file name entry at the bottom of the plug-in manager window.

• Thanks 1

The 64bit path that corresponds to the path in the scan path is

c:\program files\access music

but as mentioned above the 64bit software could be installed in the x86 folder

Usually installers provide information about where they will install files. Maybe uninstall and re-install carefully paying attention to the install screens.

• Thanks 1

YOU ARE MY REAL LIFE HERO! THANK YOUUUU SIR! THANK YOU SO MUCH! You really are an truly Expert! I installed new and indeed there was an Folder in Programms. I even did not knowed that! If i ever have an Question im looking for you!

TANK YOU.JPG

Glad it worked for you.

You may want to add back at least

C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3

to the scan path in preferences.

This is the recommended 64bit VST3 path and many installers do no deviate from the VST3 specification.

VST2 plug-ins may be installed anywhere EXCEPT in C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3

• Like 1