Start menu problem?

Lynn Wilson

Several days ago, I posted a problem about CW crashing when I closed a project.  I created a crash dump file and sent it in, and it was received and acknowledged by CW tech.  This has continued to happen since the latest update to the early access version (2020.07), and it happens on any project, and it happens every time.  The work-around is to open a new project before closing one, or to keep one project open (though minimized) at all times.

I just started noticing that the start menu no longer updates itself.  That is, it no longer remembers the last project that I opened and saved.  The list of projects that comes up are several weeks old and don't include the latest projects that I've worked on.  As I've already sent a dump file related to this, I'll defer that action for now, but I'm curious if anyone else has had a recent problem with the start menu like mine.  I just want to know if it's my system or not.  Thanks for your time.

I have this issue happening, too. Also, the console emulator is not displaying properly in the Pro Channel unless you turn it on and, most of the FX thumbnails in the Pro Channel module selection are no longer working.

Edited by Rod L. Short