Jump to content
kennywtelejazz

When guitar is no longer the popular instrument anymore and Sax makes a comeback

Recommended Posts

 

 

 

What a future that will be 🤣 I don't know at least I had a good laugh ...Hope you do too.

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That blows man... wait

 

That man blows.... wait

 

 Man, that blows... wait

 

Man that blows.....

 

nevermind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

did someone mention s e x?

Edited by synkrotron
I said s e x and it was bleeped out haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, I'm looking sharp with that new hair!  I'll be able to go across the bridge and **** a cow with that!  Er, I mean, one of those Portland lady-things.  🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, craigb said:

Wow, I'm looking sharp with that new hair!  I'll be able to go across the bridge and **** a cow with that!  Er, I mean, one of those Portland lady-things.  🤣

Yep you are looking sharp  there Craig ! .

If you decide to go across the bridge  to visit the MOO MOO Factory tell em Kenny sent you .they will give you an extra 20% off .

Kenny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/23/2020 at 6:58 AM, Notes_Norton said:

It's the 21st century, I practice "safe sax".

 

DSC_7478.jpg

The  real Saxophone Player of the thread .

 

Kenny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I started on drums, switched to sax. On the road with rock bands I learned to cover parts with bass, keys, and rhythm guitar for those songs where the songwriter didn't have the ultimate wisdom to include a sax part. Later I taught myself vocals, wind synth, and my latest, lead guitar.

I played bass for a while in the psychedelic era when saxes were not in demand, and even played bass for Freddie "Boom Boom" Cannon for a short series of concerts. Bass is a fun instrument too.

I think the sax will do a lot of things the guitar cannot do, but then the guitar will do a lot of things the sax won't do.

Sax will always be my primary instrument, so if it makes a comeback in pop music, I'll be very happy about that.

Notes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Notes_Norton said:

I started on drums, switched to sax. On the road with rock bands I learned to cover parts with bass, keys, and rhythm guitar for those songs where the songwriter didn't have the ultimate wisdom to include a sax part. Later I taught myself vocals, wind synth, and my latest, lead guitar.

I played bass for a while in the psychedelic era when saxes were not in demand, and even played bass for Freddie "Boom Boom" Cannon for a short series of concerts. Bass is a fun instrument too.

I think the sax will do a lot of things the guitar cannot do, but then the guitar will do a lot of things the sax won't do.

Sax will always be my primary instrument, so if it makes a comeback in pop music, I'll be very happy about that.

Notes

"Cowbell" looks suspiciously missing...  You could have been someone Bob!!! 😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, craigb said:

"Cowbell" looks suspiciously missing...  You could have been someone Bob!!! 😆

Actually I think I'm a very good cowbell and tambourine player. Most of the time it's tambourine, but I play the cowbell whenever the moo-d  strikes me. And that ain't no bull (I'm tooting my own horn). OK maybe it is bull, but I got a couple of puns in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...