kennywtelejazz

When guitar is no longer the popular instrument anymore and Sax makes a comeback

What a future that will be 🤣 I don't know at least I had a good laugh ...Hope you do too.

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz

That blows man... wait

That man blows.... wait

Man, that blows... wait

Man that blows.....

nevermind.

did someone mention s e x?

Edited by synkrotron
I said s e x and it was bleeped out haha

Wow, I'm looking sharp with that new hair!  I'll be able to go across the bridge and **** a cow with that!  Er, I mean, one of those Portland lady-things.  🤣

19 hours ago, craigb said:

Wow, I'm looking sharp with that new hair!  I'll be able to go across the bridge and **** a cow with that!  Er, I mean, one of those Portland lady-things.  🤣

Yep you are looking sharp  there Craig ! .

If you decide to go across the bridge  to visit the MOO MOO Factory tell em Kenny sent you .they will give you an extra 20% off .

Kenny

On 7/23/2020 at 6:58 AM, Notes_Norton said:

It's the 21st century, I practice "safe sax".

DSC_7478.jpg

The  real Saxophone Player of the thread .

Kenny

I started on drums, switched to sax. On the road with rock bands I learned to cover parts with bass, keys, and rhythm guitar for those songs where the songwriter didn't have the ultimate wisdom to include a sax part. Later I taught myself vocals, wind synth, and my latest, lead guitar.

I played bass for a while in the psychedelic era when saxes were not in demand, and even played bass for Freddie "Boom Boom" Cannon for a short series of concerts. Bass is a fun instrument too.

I think the sax will do a lot of things the guitar cannot do, but then the guitar will do a lot of things the sax won't do.

Sax will always be my primary instrument, so if it makes a comeback in pop music, I'll be very happy about that.

Notes

6 hours ago, Notes_Norton said:

I started on drums, switched to sax. On the road with rock bands I learned to cover parts with bass, keys, and rhythm guitar for those songs where the songwriter didn't have the ultimate wisdom to include a sax part. Later I taught myself vocals, wind synth, and my latest, lead guitar.

I played bass for a while in the psychedelic era when saxes were not in demand, and even played bass for Freddie "Boom Boom" Cannon for a short series of concerts. Bass is a fun instrument too.

I think the sax will do a lot of things the guitar cannot do, but then the guitar will do a lot of things the sax won't do.

Sax will always be my primary instrument, so if it makes a comeback in pop music, I'll be very happy about that.

Notes

"Cowbell" looks suspiciously missing...  You could have been someone Bob!!! 😆

8 hours ago, craigb said:

"Cowbell" looks suspiciously missing...  You could have been someone Bob!!! 😆

Actually I think I'm a very good cowbell and tambourine player. Most of the time it's tambourine, but I play the cowbell whenever the moo-d  strikes me. And that ain't no bull (I'm tooting my own horn). OK maybe it is bull, but I got a couple of puns in.