Starise

Jeremiah's Lament

Don't tell anyone, this was just between us....This was an experiment of sorts to help me adjust to mixing cello.  It almost sounds like something and unfortunately has reflected my mood at times lately.

Yes, very cool feel to this. It is a bit hot in the headphones, but you can get that under control and tighten up a bit, this is 100% movie or documentary material.

cheers

-Tom

• Like 1

Very cool - an enjoyable listening experience. I really liked that cello in this. 

I thought the composition overall was quite good - nice job.

On 7/4/2020 at 9:11 AM, Starise said:

unfortunately has reflected my mood at times lately

Hey, I enjoyed it, not in my "wheelhouse", but what the hay...

t

Clipping like there's no tomorrow and with the way things are going there may not be.

Bapu- Armageddon out of here? 

Thanks to all who commented and to those who indicated the clipping. That last process I ran it through was a bit much. Thanks for the heads up. Issue is corrected now.

Certainly sounds lament-ish and a bit direction-less too. Could use more of a theme but that's just my expectation. I can relate to the mood though -  nearly every morning the past few weeks.

• Like 1

Very interesting and nicely done.  I use a cello on All types of music , in this context the instrument itself sounds like it can somberly weep.  Enjoyed it ..  mark

bjornpdx-  This was an "off the cuff" sort of experiment working with cello. I should have probably taken more time building the theme.  My recent situations have sort of zapped my creative juices and I'm trying to get them back! Hope you begin to feel better soon! Thanks for your comments.

Paul, Thank you for comments and listening! I seem to do melancholic well lol.

Hey Mark,  Thanks for commenting!This was the Tina Quo cello from Cinesamples. There are two of them and the first one I bought wasn't the one I needed so I ended up with both libraries.

• Like 1