Repeated registration requirement

I first downloaded and registered Cakewalk by Bandlab a month or so after it became available - Sonar user before.  I do not keep my music computer connected to the Internet.  Periodically,  when starting Cakewalk, it gives a warning that the product is not registered and that save is disabled.  I have to connect a LAN cable to my music computer and expose it to all that can go wrong on the Internet to re-register.

Is there a way to stop this re-registeration requirement, or does Cakewalk have to check registration like Adobe products do?

7 minutes ago, John Simmons said:

I first downloaded and registered Cakewalk by Bandlab a month or so after it became available - Sonar user before.  I do not keep my music computer connected to the Internet.  Periodically,  when starting Cakewalk, it gives a warning that the product is not registered and that save is disabled.  I have to connect a LAN cable to my music computer and expose it to all that can go wrong on the Internet to re-register.

Is there a way to stop this re-registeration requirement, or does Cakewalk have to check registration like Adobe products do?

Maybe offline activation (new in 2020.05) will help?

Edited by User 905133
changed "registration" to "activation" to match Feature Overview wording