Kraken

Starise

really dig this one starise!

i like the fuzz on top of all the acoustic stuff...

nice mix,

and i like the tempo you chose.

it's got a lively step to it,

even tho krakens can slow things down quite a bit.

until you feel sullied and unusual.

LOL

Dee-lightful!!! It evokes the sea. I really like the drive and the atmosphere of this piece!

In the middle part, you have a drone-type instrument hanging and sustaining on a "D" and I think you might consider backing off on that one a bit, or maybe eq it differently, because that heavy drone D might be sucking some mix bandwidth you might want to give to the surrounding sparkly instruments. Just a thought.

maybe give your soundcloud file a half a mo of space, before the fun starts? It's a bit abrupt from the get go.

now it was pretty criminal to bring the lady's vocal in right at the end, then bail. I feel like this could be three minutes longer, and her voice could really dip and dive along the sea foam . . .

very cool piece Starise!

cheers,

-Tom 

My apologies to all for taking awhile to get back to you. I have had a few "events" transpire that took me away.

I appreciate you taking the time to listen to this and comment.

Douglas- Thanks man!

David- Thanks for listening and comments. My "stuff" is sort of all over the map though I'm heading back in the Celtic direction again. 

Tom- Much appreciated!!

Bat- thanks for stopping by. Your take on this is much appreciated.

Tom (emerald soul) - I had thoughts to extend this or add to it...maybe segue into another track from it. Your thoughts on the drone are good ones.

Wookie- Many thanks to you for comments!

• 1 month later...