cclarry

Native Instruments Stradivari

Yeah it does...wonder if this is the start of a whole set of solo string releases, including cello, etc...

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

1 hour ago, Amicus717 said:

Yeah it does...wonder if this is the start of a whole set of solo string releases, including cello, etc...

I hope so 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Amicus717 said:

Originally sampled as a quartet, the legendary tone of Native’s solo STRADIVARI VIOLIN will be followed by the CREMONA QUARTET release in autumn of 2020.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

“Residents of the city were encouraged to drive as slowly as possible”

in Italy

sure

This was all on eInstruments though, NI's involvement was likely minimal.

They had a huge article about it last year on their website.

30 minutes ago, Fleer said:

“Residents of the city were encouraged to drive as slowly as possible”

in Italy

sure

Hey, this was a big thing for them.  

I actually heard something about this when they initially started. It was kind of a cool thing to get these old violins and celli recorded.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I love it ‘cause it was done in one of my favorite Italian towns. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

They’ve been partnered with e-instruments  for a long time.  Session Strings, Horns, Keys, etc...

I love the Session Keys pianos.   Only negative is you can't output the midi.  There's too much other info that messes it up.  

4 instruments were sampled in Cremona--two violins, a viola and a cello.  I'm assuming that all four will come out from e-instruments and NI, and I've heard it will happen in the fall. 

I hope they will be included in KU13, but I doubt it.  These sound like very expensive libraries. 

So I'm thinking they will be like the Symphony Series with KU11.  They come out at the same time, but you have to pay more to get them. 

But maybe... I'm wrong?    But maybe... a limited edition will come out with KU13, like Symphony Essentials did with KU11? 

@telecode 101  If you check out their catalog you'll see that NI regularly teams up with a lot of the major developers,.  For example, the Symphony Series:  Strings are Audiobro; Brass and Woodwinds are Soundiron;  and Percussion is Sonuscore (who also did Mallet Flux, Action Strings, Emotive Strings, and Action Strikes),     A lot of their pianos were created by Galaxy.

• Like 3

I have to be honest.  I am not worthy of this violin.  Too many options.  Just watching the video makes me anxious. I don't have a year free to learn how to play it. 

This plonker is stickin with Josh B and the Bohemian, thank you very much.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

I have to be honest.  I am not worthy of this violin.

my skill level has never stopped me before :D

• Haha 2