XLN Summer Sale

cclarry

How often are they doing 50% off? I'm constantly saving money for mallets waiting for 50% off and then they do this 30% or 33% off and I then spend on something else and have to save again and again, lol. Almost did buy it on KVR recently but someone beat me this time.

Edited by chris.r
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, chris.r said:

How often are they doing 50% off? I'm constantly saving money for mallets waiting for 50% off and then they do this 30% or 33% off and I then spend on something else and have to save again and again, lol. Almost did buy it on KVR recently but someone beat me this time.

Be patient, Chris ;)

I believe they will this summer...  in 2019 it was in August, if I am not wrong

• Like 2

Well done. I like that one very much. 

Edith: and apparently still have a second serial for their Studio Grand as well as Modern Upright, if anyone’s interested. 

Edited by Fleer

4 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Wish they would make more. Also love their Rhodes and Yamaha electric. 

Yes, wish they would continue to develop all their stuff, besides XO. 

I may try and get that Rhodes.

• Like 1

There are better Rhodes out there, for sure. At low sale pricing, check out the AIR Velvet, the AAS Lizard (now at 50% off) and even the Waves one. If you’ve got Pianoteq, do add their Electric Pianos. There’s even a CP-80 in their free KIViR collection. 

• Like 3

Pick up the custom set at a place like JRR.  You can't buy it from XLN if you own Addictive Drums.  It includes AD2, plus your choice of 3 drum sets, 3 midi packs, and 3 extras.  Worth it just for the drum kits and midi.  There's an XL version with 6 kits and midi.  

Not on sale outside of XLN yet.  Sometimes it takes a day or too.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

2 hours ago, Fleer said:

Same here. RC-20 for $10. Now please. 

I wish... But cannot recall they go below 50% so far...  If it were $10 I would go with you for it even I didn't plan this plugin to have ;)

• Haha 1