jsg

Staff View

Hello,  (I posted this onthe Q&A Forum but I think this is the better place to ask this question)

I am still running the final version of Sonar Platinum because, in the staff view, I can select a passage and right click to get the menu which allows me to make changes to the MIDI data (velocity, transpose, slide, etc.).  In the newest version of Cakewalk I have to press CTRL-right click to do the same thing.  I work almost exclusively in the staff view and event list and this one extra step will add a lot of time to my workflow. 

Any chance you can have the program revert back to the right-click only to call up the menu?

Thanks!

Jerry Gerber

www.jerrygerber.com

• Great Idea 2

Please please please can we also have snap back in the staff view it drives me crazy without it

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jieva said:

Please please please can we also have snap back in the staff view it drives me crazy without it

That would be the best thing that could happen for the staff view.

12 hours ago, jieva said:

Isn't this just a matter of making sure "Fill Durations" and "Trim Durations" are checked within the View options on the staff view?

In SONAR X3 / Platinum these were checked by default, but not in CbB.