The Delusional World Of Lynx

Starise

Interesting connections to Lynx.

I had to imagine what it was like naming both products, " What shall we call this deodorant?" Marketing rep shrugs shoulders, " I dunno". "Have you ever smelled a Lynx?" 

"Well no I can't say that I have. Why? What does this have to do with eliminating smelly armpits from the earth or Lynx-es?" "What do we know of these creatures? "  Pardon me Craig, my punctuation is probably off slightly. I hope yo can ignore it. I wasn't so good in English class.

Assistant- "They are furry maybe more like a fuzzy kind of furry and they look like a big cat with pointy ears. They eat other wildlife, probably armpits and all."

"Hmmmmm    I like the sound of that name though." "Lynx eliminates the stinks".  " You know what we should do?"  " No oh great lard butt one  what?" 

"I don't know , I'm asking you".

"OH"

"Let's call it Lynx. Sounds suave. Sort of like naming a car after a Jaguar only this is deodorant, we know that." " None really knows what a Lynx smells like, so we can't be sued for false advertisement." 

Atari Lynx. That's easy. You may call a video game anything you want to call it.  Gameboy did a lot better at the time mainly because of the larger marketing budget. 

3 hours ago, Starise said:

Interesting connections to Lynx.

I had to imagine what it was like naming both products, " What shall we call this deodorant?" Marketing rep shrugs shoulders, " I dunno". "Have you ever smelled a Lynx?" 

"Well no I can't say that I have. Why? What does this have to do with eliminating smelly armpits from the earth or Lynx-es?" "What do we know of these creatures? "  Pardon me Craig, my punctuation is probably off slightly. I hope yo can ignore it. I wasn't so good in English class.

Assistant- "They are furry maybe more like a fuzzy kind of furry and they look like a big cat with pointy ears. They eat other wildlife, probably armpits and all."

"Hmmmmm    I like the sound of that name though." "Lynx eliminates the stinks".  " You know what we should do?"  " No oh great lard butt one  what?" 

"I don't know , I'm asking you".

"OH"

"Let's call it Lynx. Sounds suave. Sort of like naming a car after a Jaguar only this is deodorant, we know that." " None really knows what a Lynx smells like, so we can't be sued for false advertisement." 

Atari Lynx. That's easy. You may call a video game anything you want to call it.  Gameboy did a lot better at the time mainly because of the larger marketing budget. 

Yo???

😁

5 hours ago, Starise said:

Still, far better than what Gwyneth Paltrow called her candle (the one with the name that starts This Smells Like My...)

• Like 1