So your next video #25 will be how to make a hit song?   🥺😏

Robert,

Thanks for adding the links into this thread.  You've created a pretty comprehensive bundle of videos to introduce newcomers to Cakewalk by BandLab.  I'm going to enjoy going through each video.  I'm sure there is a lot for me to learn.

• Like 1

Thanks for the list, just what I need. Still going through it and already know a lot more than last week!

Have you covered arps in your videos? I know that there are some inbuilt arps in Cakewalk but not really what I am looking for. What I need to know is how to create arps (ala Zimmer) that can play in any key once stored.

Any advice?

Regards.

• Like 1

On 5/14/2020 at 9:46 AM, bertus weyers said:

Thanks for the list, just what I need. Still going through it and already know a lot more than last week!

Have you covered arps in your videos? I know that there are some inbuilt arps in Cakewalk but not really what I am looking for. What I need to know is how to create arps (ala Zimmer) that can play in any key once stored.

Any advice?

Regards.

Don't utilize them much, so I really couldn't speak to that. Our pal Ol' @Wookiee might be just the man to seek out on this!