New Cakewalk by Bandlab update Buggy?

Donnieb

Question

OK.  So I saw the update info on the new version of Cakewalk by Bandlab with the "Arranger" feature!  It looked killer!  So installed it, but for some reason the program is really buggy now. 

•  The toolbar across the top resets to a minimal set of modules every time I open a new project (or reopen the same project).  
  • Clip automation is buggy.  I can draw in a few edit points, but then automation freezes.  The only way I could finish a simple clip automation was to save the project then do a track automation.  
  • My changes to the track view don't remain...I'm always needing to click the little box that says "Workspace" directly above the tracks to say "all" so I can get "Mix, FX, I/O"  and everything else.
  • Project is starting to freeze quite often...I have to reboot Cakewalk to play a file.  

Anyone having the same problems?  Is this update too fresh for prime-time?  Or am I doing something wrong.  

Thanks.

Donnie 

2 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, Donnieb said:
  •  The toolbar across the top resets to a minimal set of modules every time I open a new project (or reopen the same project).  
  • My changes to the track view don't remain...I'm always needing to click the little box that says "Workspace" directly above the tracks to say "all" so I can get "Mix, FX, I/O"  and everything else.

These are caused by the workspace setting.

Either create a custom workspace or set the workspace menu to None.

• Thanks 1