Sign in to follow this  
Vernon Barnes

Arturia presets 50% off

Arturia presets are 50% off. Go to the store in Analog Lab. There is some stuff here!

There is an earlier thread discounts on the synths which mentioned this in passing in one of the replies.

• Thanks 3

Posted (edited)

Cheers Vernon & Larry.

Already have the ones listed below.   Any suggestions for any others that are worthwhile?

As you can see I'm a sucker for 70s/80s synth/pop/prog - JMJ, ELP, Vangelis, Genesis, Depeche Mode, Trevor Horn, Kraftwerk, Moroder, T Dream, Toto etc

169042129_ArturiaSoundBanks24-04-2020.thumb.jpg.fc6a23e940d4f2404a28e52bb975d0ce.jpg

Edited by ZincT
  • Like 2

The newish "Tangled Dreams" for sure and there is also a Vangelis Tribute II now.

Probably good to try the demo sounds in Analog Lab to get an idea of each pack, I have found sometimes the less obvious ones are useful outside the intended genre.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

They all sound really good to me.....where to start is the question.   :P

So far, I got Synth Voices, Tangled Dreams, JMJ Tribute, and Future Bass. 

Edited by Mesh
  • Like 2

On 4/24/2020 at 2:20 PM, ZincT said:

Cheers Vernon & Larry.

Already have the ones listed below.   Any suggestions for any others that are worthwhile?

As you can see I'm a sucker for 70s/80s synth/pop/prog - JMJ, ELP, Vangelis, Genesis, Depeche Mode, Trevor Horn, Kraftwerk, Moroder, T Dream, Toto etc

169042129_ArturiaSoundBanks24-04-2020.thumb.jpg.fc6a23e940d4f2404a28e52bb975d0ce.jpg

Almost identical selection as yours is what I have :D

• Haha 1

Anyone else becoming an Aruturia fanboy?  One time MF made mistake offering Spark Dubstep for .99.   I upgraded to Spark 2 for $20.  I might buy a soundset.  Plus I should probably play with it some more.