Makke

Rowanberry tree

Rautalanka (twang) ,  sixties style guitar instrumental.

Rowanberry tree - Traditional folk song played by BullHill Moods

Edited by Makke
  • Like 2

Reminds me of my first viewing of Endless Summer.
Brings to mind a long slow break moving the rider endlessly and effortlessly up the coast...

👍

t

hey somebody get the woody and come pick me up!

• Thanks 1

Hi  Maake . . . a very enjoyable listen, nostalgic in many ways . . . I'm in Canada, so for me it sounds reminiscent of Chris Isaak or Blue Rodeo, but your own unique twist of course. A very well played guitar in any case.

On 4/14/2020 at 9:22 PM, DeeringAmps said:

Reminds me of my first viewing of Endless Summer.
Brings to mind a long slow break moving the rider endlessly and effortlessly up the coast...

👍

t

hey somebody get the woody and come pick me up!

Thanks for the reply. You got a nice imagination...

and at last the endless summer ends to rowanberries and the autumn. 😉

• Like 1

Makke
I always have to google something after listening to your music (like rautalanka and rowanberry), but that's ok!
Very smooth playing in that 60s style of guitar, very nice. Being a folk song, I would guess the song goes back a few centuries and has been played all kinds of different ways depending on the technology at the time.

Excellent playing and I agree that this song has that early 1960's style of sound.  That must be why I enjoyed it so much. I may have mentioned this on one of your other posts but this style reminds me of The Shadows (an excellent group).  I always enjoyed their instrumentals.  Well done!

On 4/15/2020 at 6:21 AM, noynekker said:

Hi  Maake . . . a very enjoyable listen, nostalgic in many ways . . . I'm in Canada, so for me it sounds reminiscent of Chris Isaak or Blue Rodeo, but your own unique twist of course. A very well played guitar in any case.

Hi  noynekker
Thanks for the reply. 
You mentioned nostalgic... yes, I like to play in a 60s guitar instrumental  vibe.