Sign in to follow this  
Fleer

Indiginus Copernicus for free

Wow!  So tempted to make some uplifting Trace with this.  Overkill some reverb and delay with this.

This is another developer I want to own everything.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

Wow!  So tempted to make some uplifting Trace with this.  Overkill some reverb and delay with this.

This is another developer I want to own everything.  

Now that is what I call GAS, hehe

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

First, this is awesome.  Anybody who has played Solid State Symphony or the Symphony patch on Amadeus knows what it is.  You get the sound of a symphony orchestra that you can fill in with a synth if you want. 

But it also runs a slideshow of breathtaking NASA pictures that follow your playing. 

The cool thing is that you can turn off the sound and then play a piano (or anything) and watch the slide show move according to your playing.  Pretty great for something that is already spacey like Nada or a FrozenPlain library. 

Of course this is also a great ad for SSS or Amadeus, because anybody who likes this essential one trick pony would like to have all the options of the others. 

@kitekrazy  is so right.  Every Indiginus library I own is A++++++   And you never have to wait for a sale, because they are always priced very reasonably.  The only way to get them discounted is when they are introduced. 

I think if they were priced at two or three times the price and then Tracy had sales now and then, he would sell a ton more.   Most people on this forum are probably like me--too influenced by the sense of urgency you get from a 50% markdown.  Well, these things are marked way way down 365 days a year.  Beautiful sounds with wonderful interfaces. 

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 1

I see there is a SFZ file in the folder, so this will probably work on other players than Kontakt. I have not tried it.

1 hour ago, Vernon Barnes said:

I see there is a SFZ file in the folder, so this will probably work on other players than Kontakt. I have not tried it.

Their website says:

"Also, we've included an .sfz version of the main orchestral patch."

Amazing! Some much fun playing this instrument. I don't really need to see the slide show, as when inspiration hits,  imagination runs its own show. LOL.

• Haha 1