Sacalait

Anyone using a Roland (Cakewalk) VS700 with Windows 10?

I'd love to use this thing again but all my current PC's are Windows 10 and there are no drivers that I can find.  Can anyone help?

I sent you the file, check your email.

BTW, you better remove your email address in the post, it may attract spam to your inbox.

On 11/28/2020 at 5:49 AM, James Argo said:

I sent you the file, check your email.

BTW, you better remove your email address in the post, it may attract spam to your inbox.

where can i find this file ? - i have the same controller and interface ...

I have another pristine V-Studio VS-700 system I'm about to list for sale.  It's complete with VS-700R, VS-700C, cables and manuals included, very clean and fully operational.   The VS-700 is still THE best control surface combo for Cakewalk, bar none.  The only reason I'm letting it go is because in addition to Cakewalk I also use Cubase, and I needed a surface that worked well with both.    I only just unplugged the VS-700C yesterday, so it served me well for about 10 years.   I haven't listed it yet but thought I'd put out feelers here in case someone was interested.  They're very hard to find, especially in this condition.  The system still works great with Windows 10, provided you follow the instructions (available in this forum).  Anyway...if you're interested, shoot me a private message or email heatherhaze@aol.com.  I'll post images, etc. soonish.  Thanks!  :) 

• Like 1

On 3/28/2022 at 11:56 AM, Mark D. Anthony said:

I am interested if you still have it

I have a whole set for sale in mint condition. Comes with all the boxes and sonar 8 and x1. I live in Canada/Vancouver.

On 7/9/2021 at 8:38 AM, mriley333@gmail.com said:

This has sold, it is gone. Thank you!!

00N0N_kw47jKvc16Rz_0CI0lM_1200x900.jpg

00p0p_3JkrzgqLy2Bz_0CI0lM_1200x900.jpg

00Z0Z_gE6TzMOhP0lz_0CI0lM_1200x900.jpg

01616_3RytwOpsv3Qz_0CI0lM_1200x900.jpg

May I ask, how much you sold it? I have a set and to let them go. They all have boxes. Also, sonar 8 and x1 are included in the package.

20 minutes ago, reza sadeghi said:

Also, sonar 8 and x1 are included in the package.

Might as well keep the software.

It cannot be resold or registered.