To Whom Do I Take This Matter

freddy j

Another social observation song.  I'll get over this phase soon --- I hope.  This one is about a social climbing lad who is upset that his dreams of financial and social success are failing.  Some how I have little sympathy for my fictional character.  It is done up in bluesabilly style.

As always, your comments, suggestions, etc. are and will be appreciated.  Thanks!

I hope that all of you are doing well in this period of crisis.  Listen to the physicians, healthcare workers, and other experts and temper the comments by the politico types.  Take care and stay safe.

TO WHOM DO I TAKE THIS MATTER

https://www.soundclick.com/artist/default.cfm?bandid=963481

• Great Idea 1

Hi tom!  Thanks very much for the encouragement pal.  Jimmy Reed -- I'll take that any day.  In fact, when I was a young teeny-bopper I wore the grooves out of several Jimmy albums.  I just loved that stuff and it provided a great escape from some of the commercial stuff being played on top 40 radio.  Thanks again.

Thank you very much David.  I appreciate your comments.  No ---  I am not really a stock broker.  Although, the first time in college I graduated in Business Administration.  I worked in that for 2-3 years but it just was not for me.  So, I went back to college to pick up the 2 years of undergraduate work that I needed to get into grad. school in the Biological Sciences.  Now that is the place in which I belonged.

Hi Douglas.  Thanks very much for taking the time to listen and for the kind words. I am very pleased that you liked it.  Thanks again.

Y'all stay safe and healthy.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay in responding.  Thanks for the kind words.  I can't blame the drummer.  I use WAV clips (in this case by live performances by Beta Monkey) and I guess one of the hazards of using clips is that  some times I can over-do things.  Thanks for pointing this out - I appreciate it!