Michael L.R. Hulderman

Console View Sizing Issue

I’m trying to see the entire console view in order to adjust the gain knobs which I believe are at the very top but I can’t expand the window enough. When I drag the top border up I can only get to the EQ and no higher. Is there a way to resize the console view? I’ve seen YouTube videos where they’ve obviously done that. Being a newbie has its limitations.

If your screen resolution is not enough to fit all the Console, you can just scroll the window up to the top.

One solution for this may be to define a screenset which has the control bar, inspector & browser collapsed - that way you can flip between the two using keys 1 & 2.

To do this:

• Press "2" to activate screenset 2.
  • Maximise the height of the console view
  • Press "C" to collapse the control bar
  • Press "1" to go back to your first screen set

Now pressing "2" will show the console view in full; pressing "1" will go back to your standard screenset.

[Edit] - just realised, control bar state isn't saved as part of the screenset.... you can always use "C" to toggle it on/off.

1. Check that desired modules are selected for viewing

2. Hover mouse over CV

3. Scroll up & down with mouse wheel to see hidden modules

Also works with Inspector

• Like 1

Thanks to all for the assistance. I can now shut down the Control Bar and scroll up to see the top modules of the Console View. Access to the gain knobs was my goal and you have helped me achieve it. Thanks.

• Like 1