yeto

Anybody using "Synthesizer V" for vocals and would you be interested in sharing your thoughts?

Anybody using "Synthesizer V" for vocals and would you be interested in sharing your thoughts?

I tried Emvoice and liked it but I am still questioning if it is worth $200. Synthesizer V is the closest thing I can find. I just started experimenting with it and was wondering if anyone had any tips of tricks they could share?

Thank you,
yeto

• Like 1

1 hour ago, yeto said:

I tried Emvoice and liked it but I am still questioning if it is worth $200. Synthesizer V is the closest thing I can find. I just started experimenting with it and was wondering if anyone had any tips of tricks they could share?

Thank you,
yeto

Thanks I hadn't seen this before but also liked Emvoice. I had a quick listen to the demo videos and they sound OK though not quite as good as Emvoice imho but then again it's only 80 USD for the full version. 

I will give the demo a try. There is only one English voice (Eleanor) but hopefully they will bring out some more soon.

On 2/25/2020 at 2:33 PM, ZincT said:

Thanks I hadn't seen this before but also liked Emvoice. I had a quick listen to the demo videos and they sound OK though not quite as good as Emvoice imho but then again it's only 80 USD for the full version. 

I will give the demo a try. There is only one English voice (Eleanor) but hopefully they will bring out some more soon.

I made the following changes which helped the sound to be more human versus robotic.

In Voice Database Settings I changed Tension to -1.00 and Breathiness to 1.00.

Do you have any tips you can share related to making phrases sound more human?

***Added Comment: After working with this for approx. 1 week I am really starting to like this software. It is easy to input lyrics. I am having to use the "tricks of the trade" on some lyrics to get them to sound more American versus Asian but outside of that this software is pretty amazing. It is getting good reviews here as well.  

https://vocaverse.network/threads/synthesizer-v-discussion-thread.202/

I don't have a vested interest in this software...just sharing in case anyone is interested.

Edited by yeto
Added comment:
  • Thanks 1