cclarry

FREE Camel Growls Vocalizations

I know you just posted this,  but when I click the link, it does not look to be free.  In fact is says:

But Digital Album  $12 USD   or more

I like the "or more" part . . .     Listened to the samples, glad my neighbors only have horses - LOL

Syphus

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Syphus said:

I know you just posted this,  but when I click the link, it does not look to be free.  In fact is says:

But Digital Album  $12 USD   or more

I like the "or more" part . . .     Listened to the samples, glad my neighbors only have horses - LOL

Syphus

Apparently the "Unknown End Date" is now known!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I emitted numerous growls and vocalizations when Camel Audio stopped supporting Windows...

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 4

I thought Cclarry had lost it here, camel growls? ffs however, drop it down a few semitones, slow it down a tad and you've got great monster or demon growls for anyone doing a horror movie. Truly terrifying.

Edited by Tezza

Still safer than trying to sample your own, they spit, bite, and kick quite a bit. If you transpose them up a few semitones they might sound like your ex. But don't try sampling your ex and transposing down... they can spit, bite and kick too.

• Haha 2

An elephant went up to a camel and said..." you look ridiculous with those breasts on your back"

The camel replied.." that's a bit rich coming from someone who has a dick on his face"

• Haha 1