Can Cakewalk Detect Tempo?

Astral

You need to have Melodyne installed (base version that was available with Sonar Platinum will do).

I will say this though, if your looking to get a tempo from a previously sketched midi/audio track, you can always use the tap tempo function and lay out the song similarly. This is what I do for old 4 track songs recorded that I need to reconstruct. Go through bridge, verse, chorus, exc and tap out tempos, write them down then lay out the song. 

Thank you for your replies. I drag the audio to timeline and it turned red, not blue (the track was red)- is it normal? But then it created a map with different tempos, like 120.1, 119.7, 120.6... This is EDM track I got steams for to remix. I seriously doubt the original track was fluctuating in tempo so much, unless it was some loop they used... The track is actually not that great- dont understand why Armada Records would sign this. But what do I know... Any way- I just set it to 120 and it works, so thank you. It says- mixing audio to tempo- what was it doing? Just analyzing?