ABull

ASPTFASPTFASPTFASPTF

Hi a really well crafted song loved the chorus melody and whole feel ,...nice one  ..nice to hear an voice without added  gimmicks 

• Thanks 1

Great to hear "Grass Roots# recording.
Its easy to loose the magic in our quest for perfection.

Edited by garybrun
  • Thanks 1

On 2/4/2020 at 4:35 AM, Paul Bush said:

Hi a really well crafted song loved the chorus melody and whole feel ,...nice one  ..nice to hear an voice without added  gimmicks 

Thanks Paul -- I'm pleased that the song resonated with you mate~~Allan

I really enjoyed your vocal - really cool voice.  I think this is a really good song - nicely done. The BGVs were well done as well.

The mix sounded great - nice job.  Excellent hook with the lyrics - "A Soft Place To Fall" - I liked it.

• Thanks 1

On 2/5/2020 at 8:12 PM, DeeringAmps said:

I too will echo the comments above. Nicely done.
The second voice, that's you as well?

t

Hey thanks mate -- yeah that's me~~Allan.

Please add mine to the kudos above.  This is a very well done and a pleasant song to which I enjoyed listening.  Your vocals (lead and harmony) are very well done.  This was a listening treat Allan!

• Thanks 1

I have a special soft place for any of that music that resembles old Beatles tunes. I think this style hold a timeless appeal. Especially liked the naked vocals, the general "exposed" sort of feel this mix has. Where you sing "I" , I wanted to hear  some harmonies. You did that in a few places. I think my mind was hearing them anyways because of my memories in similar tunes.

Thanks for sharing. 

• Thanks 1

Yes ! . . .  Allan, really liked this listen . .  and I totally relate to the subject content, and I also hear some Beatles in there, many of us here grew up listening to that.

• Thanks 1