Some Samples Won't Audition

Helos Bonos

In the media browser, I'm clicking on each sample. Some play, some don't. Doesn't matter length, sample rate, bit rate, or bit depth.

Also, I was trying samples in another folder and the ones that played back all had a stutter, the same speed.

Is there any view of the waveform of the sample to show a visual of the length and transients?

UGH, I have a feeling I'm gonna have to go back to Reaper. I was really hoping this was going to work out but right out the gate I am having so much trouble.

I saw your other post and believe you are using a version of CbB (Cakewalk By Bandlab) from 2018.

You might try updating to the latest version and see if that solves your issues.

FYI- Your soundcard may be at fault with Browser samples not playing back right if your soundcard does not support higher sample rates or a buffer rate to low.

The reason i suggest updating to the latest version is because troubleshooting a 2 year old version while we are all using on brand new versions is almost impossible. Especially after there has been 1000's of bug fixes and updates since.

Hope this helps and Welcome to the forums.

Edited by chuckebaby