Sign in to follow this  
Scott Reams

Anybody have a Behringer X-Touch and want a Cakewalk overlay?

I've created a pretty nice looking overlay for the Behringer X-Touch that correctly labels all of the buttons for Cakewalk (much like the Mackie Control overlays that have been available). I could get a bunch of them made professionally in Lexan polycarbonate, but need to get an idea of demand before I go down that path. It isn't cheap in small numbers. Would people be willing to pay $20-25 for one? I also have one made up to properly label the X-Touch buttons for when it is used to control Behringer X-Air mixers.

I've attached examples of what they would look like.

xtcw.jpg.b72096044b3f6e38831147aa47efbc54.jpg

xtxa.thumb.jpg.5be2bf68c26efea2500d462b6b1f7015.jpg

Edited by Scott Reams
  • Like 1

Looks good Scott...the only thing about the X-Touch I find is the cramped nature of the buttons. I think color coding perhaps each of the sections would help with this a lot...it can be slightly frustrating when you go looking for 'that' button and it turns into a treasure hunt.

I would def be interested in an overlay but obviously getting these sent around the world would be interesting. :)

I have a graphic that can be cut out and used.  One of the forum members made it and posted it.  Not as fancy as Scott's but if you want a copy, PM me with your e-mail and I'll send it to you.

824409425_xtouchoverlayreverse.thumb.png.76cb78206c4ccdaf8f50cba43b459b7c.png