chamlin

Impressed with BandLab's Presence at NAMM!

quick call Shield we have an inhuman😀  whoops I believe this belongs in the coffeehouse

@chamlin - nothing other than to say thank you for stopping by and glad you liked it! Hope to get a chance to meet you personally next year if you stop by again. 🙂

But sharing some additional videos to check out too in case you guys are interested to learn more about the goings on around the group (as well as a cameo from Mike!):

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I also stopped by the Bandlab booth and chatted with Mike. I told him I was a loyal Cakewalk user and a Sonar Refugee who was glad the DAW came back to life.

I also learned that "BREVERB" is pronounced, "BEE-RE-VERB" and not "BREE-VERB." 😮

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, chamlin said:

Great! I'm sure all will enjoy. Loved those guitar cases too!

I noticed that. The tuck-roll shiny vinyl gig bag in the YouTube video still looks great.

Was good meeting Noel. Nice guy. Impressed with his Surface Book 2 which had my project open along with 5 other projects at the same time.

Dan Noel 2.jpg

• Like 2

I met Mike Balzarini at the booth at AES in New York last fall.  He is a great asset for BandLab and Cakewalk.  He is both knowledgeable and enthusiastic about Cakewalk by BandLab , an affable guy to talk with and interested in hearing user feedback.  I hope he is around for a while.

This is one of those wonderful threads that sneaks up on you. I am so glad I read this thread. More importantly I am glad this thread was made. 

Thank you.

• Like 1