Z3TA-2 not found.

danardf

Z3TA+ 2 was not bundled with Platinum. It was sold separately. If the plug-in is installed make sure "Z3TA+ 2_64.dll" or "Z3TA+ 2_64.vst3" is in the CbB VST scan path. If the plug-in is in the scan path, check the plug-in manager to see if the plug-in got excluded. If it is excluded, run a VST reset or temporarily enable "Rescan Failed Plug-ins" and run a regular scan from preferences.

If Z3TA+ 2 is installed, activated and in the CbB scan path, it should work like any other plug-in.

May want to make sure the "Scan in SandBox"  option is enabled in preferences. See the preferences help link above for info about the option.

I think they are not included in the Current Bandlab iteration.

However, if you have previously purchased Sonar then they are still available on the

older Cakewalk website. I've just upgraded my computer after 7 years and downloaded

and authorized them yesterday. Everything worked as it should.

On 12/23/2018 at 12:48 AM, Stephen Seth Ankrum said:

Kind of off topic but what about dimension pro,rapture,the ca-2a,are they all gone?

They are currently unavailable for purchase, but will be back for sale eventually. In the meantime, everyone who had them before Cakewalk's demise can continue to use them under CbB.

Had the indispensable CA2A really gone away for good, I'd have held a somber funeral for it and would still be in mourning.