Music theory in cakewalk

gargonknight

A few weeks ago I asked about cakewalk having music theory tools, and found it in midi inspector.great tool the down side can only be used to input notes manually in piano roll. Not that it's a problem but would like to see it devoloped more so you can play the scale using 1finger or it to be able to print it out(if you know what I mean) And before everyone starts shouting you can use scaler instachords etc be nice to have it inhouse...... Or is it here ???

11 minutes ago, gargonknight said:

A few weeks ago I asked about cakewalk having music theory tools, and found it in midi inspector.great tool the down side can only be used to input notes manually in piano roll. Not that it's a problem but would like to see it devoloped more so you can play the scale using 1finger or it to be able to print it out(if you know what I mean) And before everyone starts shouting you can use scaler instachords etc be nice to have it inhouse...... Or is it here ???

Have you looked at the arpeggiator? Not sure if that would appeal to you, but it seems related to what you describe.  However, unless I am missing something, there are some issues with the arpeggiator's controls being controlled by midi

Edited by User 905133
to add a link to a disccusion of a possible bug