Canadian bullying :-(

S.L.I.P.

Hey, I'm Canadian and I don't like the way you are bullying us here. Well, I say Canadian, I used to be for a while, but for reasons I'm not going to fully explain I'm only mainly Canadian now, but I'm still prepared to be as equally offended as actual Canadians, so start being nice or I'm gonna get folder guy to shut this down.

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 1

I'm not going to bite because Canadian bullying doesn't affect me. I would say that all the Canadians I have met have been very nice people. Just like the Vegan thread though, this should not really exist under forum rules. It's not very respectful to Canadians and it's not music related. It is possible no one will take offense, but they shouldn't have to.

I didn't like the vegan thread, I wanted it gone. However, I didn't complain to the moderator, last time I did that nothing happened so the only way I know to close down a thread is to troll the s#@t out of it, and then the thread will be shut down. So I guess that means...I won! ha ha ha. Meat eating Canadian haters lose again!!!

I am going upstairs to do some serious posting, since Kenny machine gunned my reputation...not cool Kenny! Kenny and I have had a feud running ever since he insulted my daughter some months back, if only I had an actual daughter, but if I did, what he said was reprehensible.

Edited by Tezza

All I know about Canada is they've got some great smoke. Back in the day, before this whole pot shop on every corner in Seattle nonsense, I used to buy smoke from this dude in Canada who called himself "BC Bud".. I think I found him on some pot forum and you'd send him a money order and he'd mail it to you in a vac pac and honestly I couldn't believe he had the b@lls to do it but it's still some of the best smoke I've ever smoked. That's about the extent of my experience with Canada. Thanks 

• Like 1