Hi from TOKYO !
Thanks to Bandlab staffs for proving us such an amazing software for free. I've really made use of it in this year. Spending many months I've created my original songs and made Youtube Video, combining two songs ,some pics. drawing and a movie by Cakewalk and PowerPoint. I added how to create below. Dose someone know better means to make this type of music video ?
-----Below is process I made #let's say first song is F, second song is S. and Powerpoint is PP
1. Recorded acoustic guitar tracks with Steinberg UR22C and single Bluebird SL microphone and added another tracks( Drum, piano, strings provided by Cakewalk and Vocal to create two MP3 files. #I spent several months because of many many scratching and building....
2. After planning video story, I put all staffs (photos, movie) into each page of PP then I also embed those MP3 files into it as background music.
3. Added text(Lyrics), using animation function. I adjusted delay and duration time on each page.
4.Then I tried to synchronize page feed and songs, adjusting page switching time on PP. BUT it doesn't work correctly. I mean, even I set 3 seconds, a next page appeared after 5 seconds etc. What more worse, this delay time were changed (I found some similar cases at FAQ of PP). somehow I adjusted to create a better version but not perfect.
5. I exported this PP contents into one MP4 file for uploading to Youtube. I thought I made it but I was wrong, Besides my background music, I hear strange click noises at some points..... It seemed that those noises were generated as making MP4 file by PP. Finally I gave up. I deleted two MP3 from PP then created just soundless MP4 file.
6. I imported the two MP3 files and the one MP4 file into Cakewake and adjusted starting points of each songs. Finally I made a success to export it into this Youtube MP4 file
I know it's not the best way to make it. Could anyone tell me the best way to create next music video !