Slate Digital BF Sale

Larry Shelby

Happy Black Friday Folks!  Are you freaking out yet with all the deals? I just bought two 4k TVs for 50% OFF and I don’t even watch television.

Anyway, my first deal for you happens to be the most aggressive offer we’ve ever made on the ALL ACCESS PASS. And it’s pretty simple.

Come back to the ALL ACCESS PASS (you may have known it as the Everything Bundle) WITHIN THE NEXT 72 HOURS, AND YOU'LL ONLY PAY $10.99/MO (33% OFF). 

And just in case you’ve been away for a while, let me tell ya... A LOT has changed besides the name!  We’ve added over TWO DOZEN new plugins in the last year alone!

You also may know that we now have masterclass production/mixing courses taught by some of the biggest names in the industry, like Just Blaze and Chris Lord Alge! You can learn everything they do step by step while following along in the DAW of your choice. The trick that CLA taught me about vocal fx literally changed the game for me (hint: there’s a reason why his vox are so deep but don’t sound super wet). Plus, you'll learn how Just Blaze (Jay Z, Drake, Eminem) produces the hottest sounding hip hop tracks. 

We also have tons of new plugins in development, from classic analog greats to some new and innovative designs that you will get this year as part of your membership.

So come on back to the family! And remember this deal is gone in 72 hours, so click below and get ALL ACCESS... Again! 

Only applies if you pay for a FULL year

Get It Now

Edited by cclarry