“Songs Like That” by M. Bock Music & Ashley E. Norton

GTsongwriter

I collaborated with M.Bock Music in Bandlab.  She has given me permission to post it on my channel.  Please show a little love with a thumbs up as it is very encouraging, you know what I’m saying?

I do a few neat tricks with her voice in this song, phase tricks.  For full of effects, please use headphones.  If you have a iPad or Android that has dual speakers for stereo, should be enough to hear the effects.

Enjoy this remix and new arrangement!

Her original song for reference —->> Original Song

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wookiee said:

Is it me or is there a little bit of a sync issue between the image and the vocal?

Mix sounds quite reasonable. 

I really thought I matched it well, and YouTube likes to run it out of sync if you play it using lowered graphics.  I think it's tater tottering on sync and not sync.  I used Power Director on iPad.  I'm still trying to figure out a new PC for home right now, my old PC is from 2015.

She's lip singing to her own vocal.  There's parts where she "mumbled" thru parts of the song. I think it's much easier to actually sing a song vocally rather than lip sync to something you've already sang to. Sometimes, she probably didn't know the words?

I tried using her original song and used Melodyne to break it all apart, but after she heard that, she said she would sing it again using a better microphone, for which sounded much better.

Overall, I found the best viewing is to watch at 1080.  Sometimes I think YouTube gets the video out of sync too... Best bet is to close your viewing app, refresh the video.  

If your able to download it, break apart the audio and video, then sync it better, let me know what tools you used to do it. 😁

On a side note, if anyone here knows much about Bandlab.....

I want to release it on Bandlab, but it's not mine, it's hers written song.  I don't know how to give her ownership or what is best to do in that matter.  I can ask how she feels about letting me do that or try to ask someone in Bandlab for the best way to handle that?

22 hours ago, Wookiee said:

@GTsongwriter regarding the comment about listening lower graphics, I listened on my 4K TV YouTube app and my proper 5.1 audio system.

The only bad thing about trying to re-sync and upload again is it'll reset the views 🧐

If it bothers people too much, I could try and sync again and upload a 2nd version of it.  I'll just use my computer instead of my ipad to do it.  Currently I'm in process of getting a new PC.  it'll handle it much better than my 15 year old system.  Maybe there's an AI that could do this automatically online?

1 hour ago, GTsongwriter said:

The only bad thing about trying to re-sync and upload again is it'll reset the views 🧐

If it bothers people too much, I could try and sync again and upload a 2nd version of it.  I'll just use my computer instead of my ipad to do it.  Currently I'm in process of getting a new PC.  it'll handle it much better than my 15 year old system.  Maybe there's an AI that could do this automatically online?

It doesn't bother me, I just thought you would like to know that it was out of sync even at high resolution. 

• Like 1