New Export Audio Preset

Keith Wilby

22 hours ago, Keith Wilby said:

I've created my own custom "export audio" preset in the past but I can't see a way of doing it in the current version of CbB. Has it been removed or am I looking in the wrong place (File, Export, Audio)? Clicking the "+" button doesn't do what I'd expect it to.

This is now done from the Export Dialogue screen.

See: 

http://legacy.cakewalk.com/Documentation?product=Cakewalk&language=3&help=0x2026A

• Thanks 1

When Keith posted this question, I thought "Oh! I know the answer to that" and brought up Sonar to take a screenshot. However, when I tried it the "+" button doesn't appear to do anything. You can select a factory preset and overwrite it with your own, but can't save and name a custom preset. I don't know if it ever did, because I don't use export presets myself.

4 minutes ago, bitflipper said:

When Keith posted this question, I thought "Oh! I know the answer to that" and brought up Sonar to take a screenshot. However, when I tried it the "+" button doesn't appear to do anything. You can select a factory preset and overwrite it with your own, but can't save and name a custom preset. I don't know if it ever did, because I don't use export presets myself.

If you click on the preset name, the field will empty and wait for your typed input.  Type a name and then hit enter (or hit the +), the preset will be saved with that name.

• Thanks 1