XLN Audio 60% off Addictive Drums

Magic Russ

I like AD2. It just works, always has and I don't care if they ever bring out a new version, but I've always felt that the individual kit prices are overpriced and that the "sale" price is just the real world price. Not that XLN would be alone in that.

Edited by paulo
  • Like 3

A lot of the available AD Paks were included content with the first version of AD, they were split out to seperate Paks in AD2.  Cake included  a couple of AD Paks with Sonar Platinum in 2013 and XLN has had some sales on bundles over the years ( thanks Larry ). I currently have everything but United Heavy, Boutique  Mallets and a few kit pieces, I'm tempted to complete the collection. XLN has shown signs of life lately, maybe something is in the pipeline.

XLN updated all AD Pak versions to AD2 without an additional expense to previous owners that upgraded. I like AD but it's long past time for an update with modern features. I replace Slate Digital Trigger with Addictive Trigger years ago because it is fantastic and works with all of the same AD Paks as Addictive Drums. Slate doesn't let you use Slate Digital Drum samples in Digital Trigger and requires you to purchase the same samples a second time.