HELP, transport problems after installing Kontact7 player, Native access and The Orchestra Elements Library

Roy Slough

I was tempted to experiment with some brass and orchestra plugins so installed The Orchestra Elements Library which required Kontact7 player and Native access.
Now Cakewalk is performing erratically. It sometimes wont play i.e. pressing play does not start the transport.

I prefer my cakewalk working and would forgo using these new plugins but am not sure why the problem is occuring so removing (uninstalling) them may not solve the problem.
It could just be coincidence, I had previously installed the recent cakewalk update but didn't notice any problems at that time.

Has anyone else noticed problems with the transport and how can I troubleshoot what is happening? OR should I just uninstall what I have just installed?

Thanks

1 hour ago, Roy Slough said:

I was tempted to experiment with some brass and orchestra plugins so installed The Orchestra Elements Library which required Kontact7 player and Native access.
Now Cakewalk is performing erratically. It sometimes wont play i.e. pressing play does not start the transport.

I prefer my cakewalk working and would forgo using these new plugins but am not sure why the problem is occuring so removing (uninstalling) them may not solve the problem.
It could just be coincidence, I had previously installed the recent cakewalk update but didn't notice any problems at that time.

Has anyone else noticed problems with the transport and how can I troubleshoot what is happening? OR should I just uninstall what I have just installed?

Thanks

I found the problem, somehow Loop had been switched on but with no loop section selected. Hence it was looping nothing.
However, any comments on Kontakt 7 player, Orchestra elements would be valued.
I am actually searching for a free instrument/sample to achieve a Sam & Dave  or Stak records type sax/horn sound, (free of course) if anyone has any suggestions - thanks