Why does sonar not download/import seps/stems from an online project?

Steven Philips

OK, I recorded 8 tracks of audio using the online studio, I then set a name, saved then published it, now here's the $6M question, if I were to click on 'Studio' on one of my projects it load up each individual track, but when I use the windows app, under Browse Bandlab Projects, and import a project only the main mixdown is downloaded as a flac file, but if I deselect 'Project Mixdown' in the Download Settings, it crashed Cakewalk, but if I leave everything checked, it only downloads the mixdown from the project not all the tracks as a multitrack download, so how can I get the windows app (IE Cakewalk) to import/download a multitrack project?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Steven Philips said:

OK, I recorded 8 tracks of audio using the online studio, I then set a name, saved then published it, now here's the $6M question, if I were to click on 'Studio' on one of my projects it load up each individual track, but when I use the windows app, under Browse Bandlab Projects, and import a project only the main mixdown is downloaded as a flac file, but if I deselect 'Project Mixdown' in the Download Settings, it crashed Cakewalk, but if I leave everything checked, it only downloads the mixdown from the project not all the tracks as a multitrack download, so how can I get the windows app (IE Cakewalk) to import/download a multitrack project?

I'm not seeing this issue on our end. If you're seeing a crash, please try and capture a dump file to send us: