Migraine - video

bjornpdx

A migraine headache put to music and video.

I used to get bad migraines before there were effective medications to stop them. I'd be in bed for a couple of days in pain only getting out of bed to throw up in a bucket. Good times. But now one Imitrex tablet kills the headache before it can take hold. 

Instruments:

Analog lab 5
Pigments
Falcon
MiniBrute vst
Lowdown vst
Z3TA+  
Behringer Pro VS Mini which is a hardware synth about 4x9 inches  and sits on my desk nicely. Really tiny but sounds great.

• Like 6

Suitable dark sound and video to reflect the disturbing effects of migraine. I suffer with them, no pain I just go blind or can not focus on anything.

Good to know you found a solution.  Love the tune and incidentals. 

Great mix too.

• Like 1

Thanks again Jack

Wookie, yeah migraines aren't all the same.  I get the photophobia stuff too.  The current meds have been a life changer for me.

Thanks Ross,  DaVinci Resolve makes it pretty easy to get cool special fx, at least the easier ones.

jerry df   thanks!

Nigel,  the vid doesn't compare to the fantastic stuff you do, but I do appreciate the comment.

Kevin, Thank you!

HI Bjorn - The video really drives home the point!  I like what you did with the end.    I like the drum sound a lot.  A friend of mine with very poor eyesight used to get a lot of screaming migraines.  He was a really smart guy and read tons of books.  The doctor finally helped him by changing his diet - I don't think he went for the drug route, but Excedrin used to help him.  He doesn't really have the problem anymore - I wonder if age is a factor in the reduction.