$1 Plugins & Samples

Beastsamples

I went all the way in, and got 16 packs to complete my collection

(well, I'm missing three: Riddle synths, Primal drumkit and Madpack drums, that are "out of stock")

Now that we have "AI" loop library managers (like Jamahook Agent) these can be pretty good sample packs for adding something different to the "palette"

A question for @Beastsamples - If you'll be "reincarnating" and doing something different in the future, will you consider "freeing" the current sample packs by removing the "major release" clauses in the licensing? Having "encumbrances" in sound libraries is always very annoying.

• Great Idea 1

On 9/6/2024 at 8:50 PM, Beastsamples said:

Hey,

It's the time for a new era to rise and we celebrate!
The Beast is in Reincarnation state turning itself to something new and evolved.

This state benefits us all!
Get all plugins & sample packs only for $1.
Learn more here

Keep creating,
Beastsamples Team

you say everything for $1 however psychodelic guitars vst is out of stock at one place and for $29 at different place

not sure how to get it for $1, can you advice pls?

• Like 1

On 9/8/2024 at 2:04 PM, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

A question for @Beastsamples - If you'll be "reincarnating" and doing something different in the future, will you consider "freeing" the current sample packs by removing the "major release" clauses in the licensing? Having "encumbrances" in sound libraries is always very annoying.

Thanks for callling that out. I'll steer clear of these ones from now on and might go back and cull them from my drives.