IK MultiMedia T-RackS 6 Intro Available

GroverKen

37 minutes ago, jesse g said:

IK Multimedia, 

If I purchase Total Studio 4 Max, will it include the T-Racks 6 Max?   The advertisement page is showing that T-Racks 5 Max is included.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/ts4/index.php?p=versions

Sort of answered it in there already - it comes with T-Racks 5 Max.  6 would be separate and in TS 5 Max whenever that comes out.

• Like 2

On 9/12/2024 at 1:36 PM, Pat Osterday said:

Sort of answered it in there already - it comes with T-Racks 5 Max.  6 would be separate and in TS 5 Max whenever that comes out.

I would figure that if thay have the New T-Racks 6 Mac out and  IK is having a sale on Total Max 4, then T-Racks 6 Max should be includeded.  Why buy Total 4 Max with an older T-Racks 5 Max Included when T-Racks 6 Max is currently Out.  I would feel cheated By purchasing that.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jesse g said:

I would figure that if thay have the New T-Racks 6 Mac out and  IK is having a sale on Total Max 4, then T-Racks 6 Max should be includeded.  Why buy Total 4 Max with an older T-Racks 5 Max Included when T-Racks 6 Max is currently Out.  I would feel cheated By purchasing that.

Total Studio 4 includes the products released at the time it came out.  Many companies do the same.  If you'd feel cheated, don't buy it.  Wait for Total Studio 5 whenever that comes out - but then you'd have to wait for it to be heavily discounted.  But if you bought TS4 MAX for $200 and felt cheated, I'm not sure what you'd be expecting.  I spent $200 or so back during the group buy anniversary sale a few years ago and scored a lot of plugins, but then a month later they did the TS4 MAX deal for $200 - I did feel cheated. 🤣 That's the way the deals roll... always something better around the corner if you want to wait.  TS4 MAX for $200 then the T-RackS 6 upgrade for $100 is a great deal if you need all of it.  A lot of people felt cheated too when they bought T-RackS 5 MAX for $50 last month and didn't get a free upgrade to 6.  But that's how it goes.

• Great Idea 1

Arturia and Native Instruments do the same thing with their compilations—the versions included are the ones available at the time of release of the compilation.  Different companies have different policies.  As a consumer, be aware of how each company handles compilations.  Don’t assume.

Edited by ALC
  • Great Idea 1