Overloud TH-U Made in Rock: B-SAB and PFL 100 $39 each @ AudioDeluxe

Living Room Rocker

Excellent pair of Amps, between these and the recently released of IK's 'Boutique Overdrive Signature Collection' for TONEX, time is very scarce, but I'm not complaining.

Again excellent Amps, excellent release from OVERLOUD.

and JRR is the best price using the code Group, I forget what it came out to, I think it was $65 something instead of $78.

Edited by Rezerekted

I'm a huge TONEX fan and I don't like to say it, but there have been times when I have been playing the Sabbath, Tony Iommi's amp and I have forgotten I was in TH-U and got a little confused thinking I was in TONEX, concerning seeing how much I have spent on  3rd party capture packs I have (250+) for TONEX. As you have said the Floyd/Gilmour amp is awesome, and it can have FX that aren't just EQ or Drive, well they both can of course, chorus, flange, delay, pitch shift, whatever you want.

If the last few OVERLOUD releases is a sign of things to came . . . well lets just say it will be interesting, I have more testing and comparing to do to make sure I'm not just freakin', I have a set of captures for TONEX of a Gilmour amp that will be interesting, and I have some of Iommi's amps, and some that are just the same model, that will be interesting as well. But one thing for sure is these 2 releases from OVERLOUD surely R.O.C.K

Edited by Rezerekted

If you are considering buying both of the single amps on sale, there is also a "Bundle of 3" on sale for $79, which gives you one of the 3 additional amps in the Made In Rock collection for $1 more.

5 hours ago, Rezerekted said:

I'm a huge TONEX fan and I don't like to say it, but there have been times when I have been playing the Sabbath, Tony Iommi's amp and I have forgotten I was in TH-U and got a little confused thinking I was in TONEX, concerning seeing how much I have spent on  3rd party capture packs I have (250+) for TONEX. As you have said the Floyd/Gilmour amp is awesome, and it can have FX that aren't just EQ or Drive, well they both can of course, chorus, flange, delay, pitch shift, whatever you want.

If the last few OVERLOUD releases is a sign of things to came . . . well lets just say it will be interesting, I have more testing and comparing to do to make sure I'm not just freakin', I have a set of captures for TONEX of a Gilmour amp that will be interesting, and I have some of Iommi's amps, and some that are just the same model, that will be interesting as well. But one thing for sure is these 2 releases from OVERLOUD surely R.O.C.K

Who has Iommi Laney model ToneX captures?

(I have some good HiWatt ones from Matt Figg)

7 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

Who has Iommi Laney model ToneX captures?

(I have some good HiWatt ones from Matt Figg)

I have the Matt  Figg ones as well, I'm afraid the ones spoken about here top them, it's just how it is. I'm a huge TONEX fan, my collection of captures is huge, I've spent a lot of money on them, so I don't say it lightly. It seems OVERLOUD is on to a good thing and it seems to be getting better and better with every release, the standard TH-U stuff is still pretty much crap though, but . . .