TONEX updated to 1.7.5, AmpliTube updated to 5.8.2, IK Product Manager updated

BTP

Run  IK Product Manager to update.

What’s New in TONEX Version 1.7.5:

TONEX Player

Fixed a bug on Windows that could cause the skins to blur when expanding the app window.

Fixed a bug on Windows where the amp and cabinet states were not correctly recalled in some DAWs.

Fixed AU plug-in automation parameters being displayed incorrectly in some DAWs.

TONEX Modeler

Improved meters allow for more precise level adjustments.

Fixed various graphic bugs.

ToneNET

Optimized the Collections update process and memory usage in the Collections tab.

Reduced CPU load in the Collections tab on Windows.

Embedded TONEX ONE firmware 1.1.4

Fixed an issue where changing the global cabinet bypass state in the Librarian did not update it in real-time on TONEX ONE.

General

Users can now add Custom DIs to the Audio Demo player and use them in the Player and the Modeler.

Backups now include custom folders.

Fixed a crash that could occur when "Restore Purchases" failed.

General reliability improvements.

What’s new in AmpliTube version 5.8.2

Fixed a crash that could occur when clicking the Looper or LIVE button in the Standalone version.

Fixed a crash that could occur when loading a song containing SVX gear.

Fixed a crash that could occur when double-clicking a song file to load it.

General reliability improvements.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

9 hours ago, Rezerekted said:

I'm surprised not to see any mention of the release of the Boutique Overdrives Signature Collection, (at least I looked and looked and couldn't find) awesome set, great tones, Keep it up IK.

Haven't used it, but frankly I have way more boutique and sought after pedals myself - they might sound good, but not exactly what I think of for a "Boutique Signature Collection"

Most of these are Guitar Center specials you can buy on discount.

Honesty I expect something like a lineup of Pete Cornish or similar.

Edited by Brian Walton

13 hours ago, Rezerekted said:

I'm surprised not to see any mention of the release of the Boutique Overdrives Signature Collection, (at least I looked and looked and couldn't find) awesome set, great tones, Keep it up IK.

Well I'd have already mentioned it but manufacturers are persona non grata as far as starting threads so I can only hope someone else posts or you get the newsletter :)