Venus Theory releases AURAS // Free Instruments For All

BTP

AURAS // Free Instruments For All.

Are you tired of stupid companies turning good things into subscription garbage? Are you annoyed that every platform is infested with always-online DRM bullshit? Do you just want to make music with sounds that are fun, inspiring, and simple to use? Remember when music tools designed to be 'free' were actually free?

Me too.

So I decided to make my own series of free instruments designed for the free Decent Sampler platform.

Meet 'auras' - my new series of instruments designed to inspire, create, and goof around with for the always low price of $0 on all platforms. (and yeah - linux too)

No Strings Attached. No Stupid Subscription Bullsh*t. Just Sound.

I'm  posting just his video because it's fair that he gets some views. The link to the instrument is the 2nd link in the video description.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 5

VT is an excellent human. And generous with his support. Regarding Decent Sampler. There is little available as simple to use as DS. However I have found that the VST3 version is flaky on Cakewalk. But the VST2 version is fine (no issues with VST3 on Studio One).  Plus a lot of freebies in DS format on Pianobook, Dave Hilowitz and VT amongst others.

• Like 3